Below are a few important reminders and updates for you.
SIGN UP FOR SCHOOL MEALS – DEADLINE TODAY 4PM
- Sign up form link below. All sign up forms must be completed by Tuesday at 4:00 pm each week in order to receive meals every Friday. Please make note of your selected location and time frame, as we will prepare and distribute an accurate count of meals accordingly. Meals will only be provided to students who attend Highlands School District. No walk up requests for meals will be permitted due to the PA Department of Education guidelines that the district is required to meet. Parents must complete a new sign up sheet each week.
- SCHOOL MEALS DISTRIBUTION SIGN UP FORM – Click Here
DEVICE DISTRIBUTION CONTINUES:
- Still need your school-issued Chromebook or iPad? Devices will be distributed TODAY and Wednesday, Sept. 2 between 1:00-3:00 pm at Highlands Community Center (near the stadium). No appointment necessary.
- Please visit the following link for more details: Click Here
HYBRID GROUP B STUDENTS ATTEND IN-PERSON TOMORROW:
- We are excited to welcome our GROUP B students tomorrow, Sept. 2! Don’t forget to bring your school-issued Chromebook or iPad, wear a mask and bring your health screening checklist – Click Here
- School Menus for Hybrid students are available on the district website
- Click Here
2020-21 CALENDAR PUBLICATION:
- A link to the PDF version of this year’s calendar publication is available below. Families will receive the calendar in the mail in early September. Production was delayed due to the reopening planning and recent calendar changes.
- Extra calendars will be available at all buildings – Click Here
Parents are encouraged to contact their building principals and/or teachers with questions or assistance.
- Now more than ever the school and families need to work together for our students. We need to be patient with each other as we navigate this new way of teaching and learning. Communication amongst the students, parents, teachers and administrators is critical in order for our students to learn and master the curriculum in this new educational environment.
Extra Aries 2019-2020 Yearbooks For Sale
There are only a small portion of extra 2019-2020 Aries Yearbooks left for students/parents to purchase. The cost of the book is $70 (cash/check). Please see Mr. Wilpula in B107 or email him at Rwilpula@goldenrams.com. Once the books sell out, there will not be any additional copies ordered.