Today is our last day working on the Digital Citizen lessons required for all seniors.
Today’s lesson will exam how our digital footprints can have a powerful impact on our future. This can be a scary thought, given that what’s in our digital footprint isn’t always in our control. By the end of this lesson, students should understand how digital footprints are an opportunity to showcase their best selves and craft a footprint that leads to future success.
Students will be able to:
- Learn that they have a public presence online called a digital footprint.
- Recognize that any information they post online can help or hurt their future opportunities (college admission, employment, etc.).
Like yesterday, your assignment is on Google Classroom. Please follow the links to get to them. Here is the breakdown of what you’ll do.
- Review the slides about what a digital footprint is.
- Listen to the podcast about Harvard University whose digital footprint was brought into light.
- Examine who may be looking at your own Digital Footprint.
- Lastly, take a quiz on the information provided.
Remember to look for the file in your Google Classroom. Click on the buttons below for links to your assignment.