Another remote Friday! For today, please look at the assignment for your class. If you have any questions, reach out to me and I’ll get back to ASAP or we can meet in Zoom for help.
Have a great weekend and stay safe!
Academic English 12:
Make sure you are caught up with class reading of Hamlet. If you have missed any classes, we are at Act 2.2.180.
For today, complete the Hamlet quiz on quotes from Act 2. You may use your notes to help you explain the significance of each quote.
Use the links below to access you class assignment:
AP English Lit & Comp 12
There are a few things for you to work on.
- Continue to read Siddhartha and complete your study guide questions. You should have Chapter 1 completed by Friday (2/19/21).
- If you haven’t completed it already, finish your compare/contrast of The Old Man With Enormous Wings and The Most Handsomest Drowned Man In The World. In addition, complete the poster/slide that outlines the key elements of Magical Realism. We will discuss this on Monday.
- Next week we will complete a creative writing of an original story in the form of Magical Realism.
- Mid-year AP Progress Check on AP Classroom. The assessment will be open until 8pm on Sunday (2/21/21). Complete it before then to receive credit.
Use the links below to access your work:
- Siddhartha – SG Chapter 1
- Old Man / Handsomest – Comparison
- AP Classroom – Mid Year Progress Check MCQ
- AP Classroom – Mid Year Progress Check FRQ
Complete your storyboard for your next video shoot. You can access the materials you need, view tutorials, and look at examples in our googleclassroom page.