Once again it’s time for our Remote Friday instruction
Today is a two hour delay so your Homeroom won’t start until 9:45. I’m attaching the schedule below so you will know when your classes meet.
For our classes, we will all be working Asynchronously today. There WILL NOT BE ANY ZOOM MEETINGS and your work will be posted in your Google classroom as well.
Here we go!
Academic English 12 – ALL CLASSES
- Review our readings from yesterday. You can view the post on A Mother’s Revenge to take notes.
- Complete study guide for Beowulf (Part 2) questions 29-34.
- Review the following videos that help recap Section 1 & Section 2 for our test next week.
AP Lit. & Comp 12
- Read over the Thesis and Evidence from I Stand Here Ironing by Tillie Olsen. Make a comment on each essay (you can skip the essay you wrote).
- You can access the slides here:
- Continue to read The Catcher In The Rye as well! Novel and essay will be due on Oct 1st. We will write an in class essay.
Here are the slides as well, but you have to leave your comment on our class slides.AP-Lit-I-Stand-Here-Ironing-Thesis-2
Watch the following Tutorial on how to create text effects using PhotoPea. You have to submit the final copy to google classroom.